Friday, May 19, 2017

Holding Steady

I am holding steady the last two weeks.  No gain, no loss.  I have not been sleeping well due to family things going on the last two weeks and I find myself munching for energy.  Some of those items have been on the processed side like potato chips and pretzels.  I also feel like I've eaten more fats overall and had some salt water taffy.  It is so much easier if I just don't bring such things in the house.. 

I still feel like all of my clothes are looser including my bras. All of my pants and shorts are loose and have to be worn with a belt.  It is a great feeling to know when you pull something out of the closet, it will fit or even be loose.  

I have been really overworking in the gardens and feel like I have a lot of inflammation as my muscles are very sore.  I know better, but this time of year weather dictates planting time.  I am also working on expanding the gardens and the tiller can really be a workout in itself.  This season will pass so I am able to push through it.

Here are some photos of the kinds of things we eat.  Our college student is home and adapting well to our WFPB way of eating.  The whole family is enjoying veggie burgers potatoes a variety of ways.  I haven't started following a lot of recipes yet but it is in the future.  Right now simple is better.  








No comments: